Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

These past few days have been way too chaotic for me and I can't wait for the moment my head hits my pillow tonight.

Thursday I went to school, of course, and afterward I had Jess and Julia over. We told ourselves we would get some homework done, but that didn't happen...obviously. Around dinner time, we went to see Fiddler on the Roof, our school's fall musical. It was a wonderful performance but we didn't get until 10:15pm! Jess went home but Julia had to spend the night. Basically, one thing led to another and I didn't start homework until midnight. I finished around 1:30 am which resulted in a rather bad day at school. All I could think about all day was how exhausted I was!

I am SO happy that it's Friday and that the weekend is finally here! Other than a hair appointment tomorrow, I am totally free and that makes me smile. A relaxing weekend is definitely needed right about now. And Henry comes home Sunday which makes it all the better!

Goodnight and happy weekending.

No comments:

Post a Comment