Saturday, November 20, 2010



I don't have much to say tonight. I'm tired. Even though I slept until noon today. (Which, by the way, felt SO good.)

I cleaned for most of the day which most people would hate but I found it relaxing. After a busy week, it felt nice not to do anything. I got my hair cut today though for the first time in like....a year. It was the first time I had gone to this woman and she was great! I felt like she really knew what she was doing. And she gave me a "special treatment" since I had to wait a little while she finished up another woman. The special bonus were the curls in the picture above. Sorry the picture is such shitty quality...that's what you get from a cheap webcam. Oh and, my hair smells SO good. In fact, I wish it could smell this way forever!

I'm debating whether I should Harry Potter it tomorrow...I'm kind of a hater but I have people persuading me to go. Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment