Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Think I can, I think I can.

I'm chugging along like the little engine that could. School is getting harder, teachers are giving more homework and the number of hours of sleep I get are plummeting. But I'm making it. I will survive this. Somewhere beneath my negative feelings towards my monotonous life I have a little ounce of optimism and that is just what is getting me through. I've learned to laugh at the little things lately because laughing always makes things better...even math class. February vacation begins at 2:12 on Friday afternoon and I'm looking forward to it. I have no plans whatsoever but I think that's exactly what I need right now. It will be good.

In 20 minutes it will be Thursday. Good lord. I better get started on my homework.

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment