Friday, February 18, 2011

I wish I could come up with witty titles.

Most bloggers are great at coming up with a creative, catchy title for their posts...but I have nothing. Maybe that comes with time.

Anyway, I am on vacation. No, not like go-somewhere-really-warm-and-sunny vacation but like...I-won't-be-at-school-all-next-week type of thing. I am devoting this break to sleep and crafts because with the two of them, life can't get any better. [Except if my friends were around to do those two things with me...then it could.]

In addition to crafting and sleeping I will be spending abnormal amounts of time on this site. I just can't get enough.

Tonight I am off to the land of old people...aka my grandparents house. I adore them and can't wait to spend the evening with them+my kooky uncle+his wonderful girl friend+my mom. Should be a good night!

Happy weekending.

No comments:

Post a Comment