Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I take it all back.

I have the ability to completely delete the post I posted earlier but I'm into being open and honest about my feelings and I meant what I said earlier. However, everything is worked out, and we're both back to our happy selves. We have our ups and our downs, but we always make up. That's life for ya.

Plus Lucy came home today. God, I missed her. My mom, Lucy and I went out for pizza at Flatbreads and it was scrumptious as always. We had some nice family time playing scrabble by the fire tonight.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am already feeling thankful for many things. Some of those things include:
1. Family being home for the holidays.
2. Resilience in relationships.
3. Blue cheese coleslaw. Thank you, Whole Foods.
4. Warmth and shelter.
5. Scrabble!

No comments:

Post a Comment