Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's midterm week, yo.

Good:
-I'm halfway through my sophomore year!
-I got out of school at 9:30am today, 11am yesterday and tomorrow and Friday I'll get out at 11am as well.
-I only have three more midterms.
-I have fun weekend plans {Skating, burritos and a movie marathon with the best friends in the world}.


Bad:
-I went to bed at 2:30am yesterday morning AND this morning.
-I managed to turn my alarm off in my sleep and I woke to a text at 7:29 this morning--I had to be at school by 7:40. I didn't even get my morning pee in (TMI?).
-The chem midterm that I took today totally kicked my ass.
-Pandora won't let me listen to music for the rest of the month--they have a 40 hour limit each month.
-Tonight is Lucy's last night here. This is the baddest.

Wanna see something really cute?

Lex & Loren - Engagement/Save the date! from Loren Brinton Films on Vimeo.



Oh yeah, and, Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment